The AIM Operational Drag Bag is a classic sniper drag bag and made to be dragged or back packed in the roughest situations by soldiers, police marksmen and stalkers. We followed a simple brief:
This bag had to be durable, smooth-sided (no exterior pockets), have a protective heavy-duty nose hood, minimal Velcro (too noisy) and heavy duty zips. Exterior pockets are a hindrance when low crawling through foliage – they catch on twigs and snag at the rifle bag – so this AIM bag has no pockets.
Nevertheless, our lightweight, streamlined drag bag is packed with useful features:
• Adjustable padded shoulder straps with waist and sternum belts make this bag sit firm on your body as a backpack. Afterwards, the shoulder straps can be stowed or removed entirely.
• Lightweight does not have to mean flimsy. Ruggedly constructed from 1000 denier Cordura over thick closed cell foam padding, this bag has heavy duty zips and reinforced box-stitched handles.
• There are lots of exterior tie-on webbing loops if you need them.
• Internally, this bag offers the ultimate in rifle protection. The rifle stock rests in the butt pocket and adjustable webbing straps make sure your gun is secure and level in the bag.
• A cleaning rod sleeve runs along the internal spine of the bag.
• The ONLY Velcro on this bag is a small piece over the webbing hand grip – easily removed if absolute silence is a priority.
A classic bag – at a sensible price.
Available in green.
Out of stock