AIM FS-42 Folding Stock Bag
Folding stocks are often seen on military grade weapons since a collapsible stock makes the weapon more compact for storage and transport. Until now, a dedicated folding stock bag has been very hard to find. More and more tactical rifles are being fitted with folding stocks too.
Our new specialist FS-42 bag has been developed in conjunction with leading rifle manufacturers to offer a unique and secure way of transporting the re-configured rifle shape with wider stock. Constructed from 1000 denier Cordura over thick closed cell padding, this bag will take a rifle up to a maximum folded length of 41.5” (105.5 cms). Available in Olive Green.
- Designed for folding stocks that fold right towards the bolt (see gallery).
- The flared and deep rifle butt pocket inside the bag is fully adjustable to hug the folded stock within the bag.
- An additional reinforced support beneath the butt pocket provides extra security for the weapon.
- Four fully-adjustable weapon straps can be positioned and tightened according to your choice to secure the barrel in position.
- An integral cleaning rod sleeve runs along the spine of this bag.
- A padded rim runs along the inside of the zip ensuring that the weapon and scope are protected from the opening/closing zip. The large rifle compartment has a zip that opens around three sides for greater access.
- The bag is as compact as an AIM 40 when empty.
- Two webbing compression straps on the lower section of the bag allowing the folded stock to be further secured in position.
- Two large external utility pockets with elasticated straps inside to hold accessories in place.
- The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
i) as a rucksack. Padded straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further
strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
ii) as a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
iii) via the webbing handle on the back of the bag (above the rucksack strap compartment). The bag can be dragged along the ground in classic drag bag mode. Alternatively, you can hold the bag securely vertically upright for moving along narrow corridors.
- High grade zips and clips all round. All zips have flaps to cover them against ingress of rain.
The FS-42 Folding Stock bag® offers excellent all-round protection for your rifle – there is no other bag on the market to compete with it!
Read the Accurate Shooter review HERE