AIM® 60 – for long barrelled rifles
The longest bag in our range, the AIM® 60 is designed for long sniper rifles or rifles fitted with moderator or muzzle brake. Well-designed to the smallest detail, the AIM® 60 carries the weight of your longer rifle, optics and all your accessories securely over any distance with a fully adjustable, balanced backpack system. Loaded with features and storage, this bag is durable and robust. It takes a rifle up to a total length of 57 inches (145 centimetres). To make it 100% waterproof, combine with a large raincover.
- Main compartment features four adjustable weapon-securing straps and reinforced stock support pocket to fix the rifle in position. Cordura® lined for tear-resistance.
- Padded internal protection along main zip to cushion rifle and optics inside.
- Strong zips throughout with protective zip flaps to keep out rain, sand and dust particles.
- Zip on main compartment opens around three sides for easy access and side release clips provide extra security when closed.
- Double-stitched seams throughout
- All handles are Box-X stitched for strength and stability.
- Two large external utility pockets zip open around three sides for easy access and swallow an unbelievable amount of kit (see below for sizes).
- Additional webbing loops on pockets for attaching more gear.
- Wide padded shoulder straps with heavy duty metal carabiners.
- Internal cleaning rod sleeve.
- Drag hood to prevent debris fouling the barrel.
The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
i) as a rucksack. Padded straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
ii) as a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
iii) via the webbing handle on the back of the bag (above the rucksack strap compartment). The bag can be dragged along the ground in classic drag bag mode. Alternatively, you can hold the bag securely vertically upright for moving along narrow corridors.
- Made from 1000 denier Cordura® – this rugged and water-resistant material has a high resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Extra thick closed cell padding to protect your rifle.
- Heavy duty metal carabiners and snaphooks on rucksack straps.
- High grade zips and clips all round.
Overall external dimensions (length x width x depth):
59 x 11 x 3 inches (150 x 28 x 8 centimetres)
Please note, depth measurement excludes pockets
Largest pocket internal dimensions:
23½ inches (60 centimetres) long
9¼ inches (23.5 centimetres) wide at the widest point tapering to 7½ inches (19 centimetres)
Smaller pocket internal dimensions:
13 x 9½ inches (33 x 24 centimetres)
Pete Goodyear –
The longest bag I’ve ever seen! I’ve got a 30 inch barrel on my gun and I thought there was nothing out there that could take it. I stand corrected. Absolutely top notch kit!
Curt King (verified owner) –
Very well made! Quickly shipped as well. The 60″ was not available in the States and I was searching all over to find something that fit my 300 PRC rifle with 30″ barrel and current overall length of 54″. This drag bag was the perfect solution and worth the money get it shipped across the pond. Will even fit the rifle if I swap the brake for a suppressor later.