Information about Aim Field Sports Limited
This website is owned and operated by Aim (Field Sports) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 5752229) whose registered office is: Darland House, 44 Winnington Hill, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1AU. Our VAT number is GB 923 7814 12. Our postal address is: 144 Grange Lane, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 2QX.
If you want to ask us anything (whether about our products and services, this website, any of our terms and conditions or otherwise), then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1606 860678.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Aim Field Sports website at www.aimfieldsports.com (the “Website”) and to any products you purchase from Aim Field Sports. The Terms and Conditions apply regardless of how you access the Website, including any technologies or devices by which Aim Field Sports makes the Website available to you at home or on the move. You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using, registering with, or placing an order on the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, please do not use this Website.
Aim Field Sports® owns the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to this website without our prior written consent.
Links to other websites
We have placed links on this Website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents.
If our product descriptions or prices are incorrect, we reserve the right to correct that price or description and notify you accordingly.
If you have ordered an item that is not suitable based upon the incorrect product description or price given, we will correct this by cancelling your order and refunding yourPaypal account in full. This will be the extent of our liability to you in the event of these errors.
Purchasing from Aim Field Sports®
- Aim Field Sports® assume that you are over 18 years old when making your purchase. If you are under 18 years old, please do not use our website.
- All our prices are in UK pound sterling. All orders must be paid for in full before dispatch.
- Aim Field Sports uses PayPal to provide secure credit card and payment transactions. No-one can read or access the data that is transmitted.
- The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order plus the delivery charge (if any). You will see all the costs in your Shopping Basket before you submit an order. Payment is deducted once an order is submitted.
- When deciding whether to accept your order we may use certain information about you, including any received from our accredited identity verification partner. For example, we may pass on your details for them to check against certain public and private databases. This will help to protect you and us from fraudulent activities.
- If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including email) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
- Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered and the delivery address. Please contact us for a more accurate timescale by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +44 (0)1606 860678.
- UK deliveries – If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to depot.
- International orders – Aim Field Sports® products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
- Returns, refunds and cancellations – Aim Field Sports® want you to be absolutely satisfied with your products. Please read our Returns & Refunds Policy for more information.
- Faulty products – If you receive an item with a fault from us, we want to get it sorted for you as soon as possible. Please read our Returns & Refunds Policy for more information.
- OUR RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM TRADING STANDARDS OR CITIZENS ADVICE CONSUMER SERVICE.
- Complaints – Any complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to respond to complaints within 24 hours and complaints are treated in the strictest confidence.